Condo Insurance Expertise From Your Berkshire County Neighborhood Insurance Agent
Condo living is a completely distinct experience from home ownership or renting. And being a condo owner in the Berkshires takes the uniqueness to a different level. You not only get to take advantage of the usual benefits, like a pool, tennis courts, fitness facility, but you’re also getting access to all the activities the Berkshires have to offer – beautiful views, lake breezes, forest trails and more. Your truly extraordinary home requires a condo insurance policy that will cover your unique situation as an owner of a condo unit.
Greylock Insurance Agency is your Berkshire County, independent insurance company with expertise in understanding your special insurance requirements. Our first step is making sure that you have read and understand your condo association’s bylaws which generally provides information about your insurance obligations. It’s important to know that you and your condo unit need to be protected by two policies:
- The Master Policy, provided by the condo association, covers the common areas you share with others in your building such as the roof, basement, elevator, boiler and walkways for both liability and physical damage
- A Personal Condo Insurance Policy, provides coverage for your personal possessions, structural improvements to your unit and additional living expenses due to a covered loss. This policy will also include liability protection and some coverage for your portion of any loss assessments imposed by the association.
Sound complicated? Greylock Insurance agents are here to help! We will find you the proper condo insurance coverage from one of our top carriers at a premium that is just right for you. Please call us today, (888) 200-4445, for a complimentary policy review or new quote.
Your Greylock Insurance agent will also review all additional coverages that you may require, including:
Your Greylock Insurance agent will find qualifying discounts for you, including:
- Bundling Auto & Home with the same insurance carrier
- Installing a security system
- Using a smoke detectors
- Using a deadbolt locks
- Having a good credit score