Who Can Join
Greylock Federal Credit Union provides financial services to the following:
- Persons who live in Berkshire County, Massachusetts;
- Persons who work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, attend school, or participate in associations headquartered in Berkshire County, Massachusetts;
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located in Berkshire County, Massachusetts;
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, or maintaining a facility in Berkshire County, Massachusetts.
- Also included are members of their immediate family or household, volunteers in the community and organizations of such persons.
"Once a Member, always a Member" - Once a person joins the Credit Union, she/he may remain a Member for life, even if her/his place of residence/business or relationship situation changes.
There are three convenient ways to establish membership and open an account at Greylock once you've established your membership eligibility: