PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
As of May 6th, we have approved over $28 million in PPP Loans, helping to save over 3,700 jobs.
Thank you for your patience. We are receiving a substantial number of inquiries and the SBA approval system has been problematic for every financial institution, including Greylock. Please allow 5-7 business days for a decision on your completed application.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE PAYCHECK Protection Program Application
- Click here to learn how to calculate your maximum loan amounts and Click here to download the SBA Payment Protection Program Loan Amount spreadsheet.
Click here for a pre-application checklist.
NOTE: A complete application must include all supporting documents in the above referenced checklist. Submitting your application without the proper supporting documents will not only delay processing your loan, it will also delay our ability to serve other businesses.
- Click here for the application and supplemental form
- Download the application to your computer or device. Then fill in the downloaded application.
Remember to save it when you are finished.
- A complete application must include all supporting documents in the box below.
Remember to include the following documents:
- Your completed and saved application along with the Greylock Supplemental Form
- Schedule of employees
- A worksheet/spreadsheet in any format you like showing the calculations and date range used to determine your average monthly payroll costs with supporting documents (e.g. W-3, 941, third party payroll processor records or tax returns)
- 2019 Fed Business Taxes or 2019 Profit/Loss Statement
- NOTE: Submitting your application without the proper supporting documents will not only delay processing of your loan, it will also delay our ability to serve other businesses.
- You will be asked to enter some very basic information.
- Next you will be able to upload your documents.
- You can do this two different ways:
1. Simply drag the files you're trying to upload from the folder on your device onto the "Drag files here" circle picture below. Or...
2. Click "Browse files" in the same box. This will allow you to browse different folders on your computer or device to upload. You can upload one file at a time, or hold down the “Ctrl” key (the Apple key on a Mac) to select multiple files.
If you need to add additional files before you hit Upload, simply hit, “+Add more.”
NOTE: It is essential that you upload your source documentation for determining your loan amount (i.e. payroll records, payroll tax documents, tax documents, etc.)
- When finished with either method, hit the “Upload” button.
You should receive an e-mail confirmation of your upload.