We have been closely monitoring the local COVID-19 situation and have prepared enhanced safety measures to help keep you and our staff safe. We understand that conditions can change quickly, and we will continue to monitor the situation closely.
While we are pleased to provide partial access to some branch lobbies, please know that using online, mobile and telephone banking, drive-up lanes, and 24-hour drop boxes are still the best and safest ways for you to work with Greylock, now and for the foreseeable future. We encourage you to only visit a branch lobby if you cannot accomplish your goals using one of these services.
If you do need to come into a branch, a greeter will meet you at the door to help direct you, provide solutions and monitor the number of people in the lobby. Additionally, we are following recommendations from Governor Baker and health experts by requiring face masks, limiting the number of people allowed into our branches at any given time and requiring 6' social distancing at all times. Plexiglass “sneeze guards” are in place at every teller station and desk for safety. If you would rather not wear a mask, please use our drive-up instead.
All branch drive-ups remain open regular hours Monday-Saturday.
The following branch lobbies are open 9:00am-4:00pm*, Monday-Friday only:
- Williamstown - 455 Main Street, Williamstown - Drive-up available
- North Adams - 131 Ashland Street, North Adams - Drive-up available
- Adams - 2 Park Street, Adams - Drive-up available
- Merrill Road - 660 Merrill Road, Pittsfield
- Elm Street - 71 Elm Street, Pittsfield - Drive-up available
- West Street - 150 West Street, Pittsfield - Drive-up available
- Kellogg Street - 75 Kellogg Street, Pittsfield - Drive-up available
- Lee - 47 Main Street, Lee
- Lenox - 68 Main Street, Lenox
- Great Barrington - 250 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington - Drive-up available
- Greenport/Hudson - 464 Fairview Avenue, Hudson, NY - Drive-up available
*Please check here regularly as hours are subject to change frequently.